As a Solution provider, you & your brand sells hospitality related goods & services that are among the best in class across the globe.
Whether you wish to showcase your latest additions to your products and solutions in response to the outbreak of coronavirus or you are on a lookout for a perfect platform to launch your new big idea,
WHTS’INDIA is your calling!
Solutions are exhaustive, and then some more.
WHTS’INDIA connects you with decision makers from the hospitality industry. Connect, Greet, Collaborate and generate new business.
Your brand stands at the forefront of decision makers from across India, helping you showcase your best in focused, targeted and timely framework.
B2B FORMAT: Buyers love this format as it saves time and interested to have their attention towards mock up sessions on all products under the same platform. To facilitate prospect business deals at a rapid pace, we bring decision makers and specifiers to take part in one on one business meetings and select product workshops to attend.
By the numbers
World Class Solution Providers
C-level Round Table Discussions
Product Demonstration Workshops
“TO THE TABLE” Business Meetings
Strategic Business Networking Sessions
WHTS’INDIA presents a concept to have this mega event categorized in to 4 dedicated tracks called
DESIGN & BUILD
HOTEL OPERATIONS TRACK
HOTEL DISTRIBUTION & STRATEGIC REVENUE OPTIMIZATION
DESIGN & BUILD TRACK
Showcase latest design trends, Execution mechanism, meet, greet and collaborate with buyers who are involved in purchase decisions from the concept through the design phase until project execution and further needs for new hotel openings by taking sustainable measures by adhering to the health guidelines in response to Covid-19.
Hotel Design and Engineering norms post Covid-19.
- Significant changes into Hotel Architecture and Design post pandemic.
- ReThink ReDesign ReEngineer – Perform modifications to SOP & SLA
- Focus on forms of contamination – Air, Water, Surface and Food.
- “Building Services and Facilities” – New MEP methodology to Optimize Maintenance and Operations and Protocols on Post Covid-19
- Public Spaces to Guest Room Trends in response to Covid-19
HOTEL OPERATIONS TRACK
Connect, greet and collaborate with c-level decision makers and other functional departments, be it for food and beverage, guest rooms or property operations who are involved in purchase decisions for the existing hotels, operating hotels and further needs for NEW HOTEL OPENINGS who abide by Covid-19 protocols and created a roadmap to gain guests confidence and aims to be prepared to welcome guests.
The New Guest Experience and Operational Efficiency.
- Re-evaluation of the Hotel Business Model
- Guidelines on Hotel maintenance – Increase in availability of Hotel systems.
- ReThink ReDesign ReEngineer – Perform modifications to the SLA.
- Stimulate touch-less offerings and Deliver hygiene & safety with new lodging experience and enlightened Guest Experience.
- Uncover Opportunities in Hotel’s F&B division – “Growing Local & Sourcing Local”.
- Navigate Risks, Eliminate unwanted costs & Maximize divisional profits.
- Revenue by Design: Re-Design Spaces to maintain Social Distancing to develop customer confidence.
- Hotel Renovation and re-engineering – New MEP methodologies to Optimize Maintenance and Operations, Guidelines on post Covid-19 protocols.
HOTEL DISTRIBUTION & REVENUE OPTIMIZATION TRACK
We all believe that the crisis is an opportunity. Hoteliers understand the short-term challenges and long-term opportunities to hotel costs & profit and aims to create a roadmap to the recovery of the hospitality industry.
Hotel Distribution and Strategic Revenue Optimization post pandemic while managing high operational cost.
- How will distribution tactics change post pandemic? Would you want to be on the shelf everywhere or have a more focused approach on channels and distribution strategy?
- The pivotal performance of Revenue Departments throughout the pandemic: Analysis, Predictions & Forecasting of Market Recovery.
- Hotels digital print: Revenue utilization through solicit reviews & online reputation.
- Luxury Class & Economy Class: Is this an opportunity to restructure your strategy and maximize revenue from a specific class?
- The pandemic created a disruption in revenue and inability to forecast future growth. Would creating a clean slate be the best option for Revenue departments?
- With the effect that covid-19 had on OTA’s, how can hotels regain their market share in distribution and be the first port of call for travelers?
- Hospitality Marketing Strategies: Revamping experiences & restoring guest confidence towards reviving hotel revenue.
- Focused Revenue Streams – “Leisure Travel and Business Travel”
Ideal Distribution Process – Hoteliers attention towards Parity Management & Rate Intelligence, Flexible cancellation Policy & Revenue Optimization.
HOTEL TECHNOLOGY TRACK
As a Technology Solution Provider, you want to create awareness on the latest hospitality technology trends. You know that sustainability & technology drives the future of hospitality business, the possibilities of increased internet penetration can help bring about a shared sense of security and connectivity in the system of digital hotels and will result in ultimate guest experience post Covid-Era.
Hoteliers Digital Future
- Future Technology demands countering possible threats like Covid-19.
- Re-Imagine Information Distribution Process: Future Interaction flow of guests & services.
- Leverage Technologies such as AI powered, Cloud based/On-premise PMS.
- Mobile applications to streamline operational complexities and increase operational efficiency.
- Technology insight: Predictions and Analysis on Guest behavior post Pandemic.
- Re-structure work methodologies: Perform modifications to SOP & SLA.
- Hotel Technology & Guests: Fun with Technology – Reshaping thoughts through innovation.